Sunday 26 June 2016

PADINI & IVORY Still Continue The Path To Glorious? Sorry, I Don't Think So.



















Now PADINI trend has become a weak structure, so far it fall below the small neckline and formed a small head, then 2.2 is become the most important support now. Once broken, the bigger head will become more obvious. Anyway, I do think that PADINI won't break record high and I won't think to buy in at all too. 

PADINI 如今的走势已经变成了弱势结构,目前还跌破了小颈线构成了一个小头部,现在2.2 将会是一个非常重要的支撑,一旦破了,大头部也更加明确了。无论如何,我认为PADINI 不再可能创新高 2.8,而且目前也不会建议买入。



For the same thing, IVORY is also the same type -Weak Structure. No any strong signal appear after 10 trading day that I had mention, some more still break the support. Now, with the market sentiment, I predict it is possible can go to 0.4 and below. So, PADINI & IVORY Still Continue The Path To Glorious? I have to sorry to said "I don't think so".

同样的,IVORY 也是属于同一个类型 - 弱势结构。在10个交易日后完全没有出现翻强讯号,反而还跌破支撑。而如今配合市场情绪,我预计可以看到0.4 以下的IVORYPADINI & IVORY Still Continue The Path To Glorious? 对不起,我必须说我不认为。




No comments:

Post a Comment

Timing...

 Today is the first post without any chart... Just because of I realised the important of timing...